Computer Controlled Universal Testing Machine has been developed for quick and accurate testing of tensile properties of various materials such as plastics, rubber, Teflon, leather, fabrics, textile yarn, tyre cord yarn, metals, films, cork sheet, particle board, plastic strips, PVC, wires, foils, tapes, springs etc. The ergonomically designed test system offers all the advantages of latest technology of Micro Controllers as well as Frequency Controlled Inverter Drives.
All-in-one software offers machine controls for cyclic, relaxation and multi-step tests to be conducted. It also acts as a data acquisition and reporting tool.
- Compact and Elegant Design
- Easy to use and maintain
- High Speed USB Communication
- Made to Order based on customer requirements
- Closed Loop Speed Control using Frequency Controlled Inverter Drive
- Safety Interlocks for Overload and Overtravel
- Wide variety of grips and fixtures available for testing variety of materials
- Competitive Pricing
- Software for online data gathering and graphical display
- User friendly and intuitive software design
|MODEL||TT – 500||TT – 1000||TT – 2000||TT – 5000||TT – 10000|
|Maximum Force||500 kg||1000 kg||2000 kg||5000 kg||10000 kg|
|Force Resolution||50 gm||100gm||200 gm||500 gm||1000 gm|
|Displacement Resolution||0.1 mm|
|Accuracy||– +/-0.5% of FSD|
|Crosshead Drive Mechanism||Stainless Steel Ball Screws|
|Type of Motor||A.C. Servo Motor|
|Crosshead Speed||1 mm/min to 500 mm/min|
Note: Higher Capacity machines more than 10000 Kgs. can be made to order.
Power Supply – 230V AC, 50 Hz